onsdag 7 december 2011

Ace Skagit Head and Siks... a perfect combo!

I got my hands on the New Vision Siks 13,4#7 and 490grin Ace Skagit head in october and it was love at first sight or should I say cast! The medium action rod with the line was so easy to cast with and could throw out from small micro tubes on a intermediate tip to a big fat Intruder on a T-17 tip and it is just a #7 rod we are talking abouth. So my first tought was that this combo will be my first choice for nearly all fishing situation this season to come. Of course I will use both shorter rods and sometimes longer rods when needed but I still will have the 13,4 with me all the time. The name Siks comes from that the rods are just a 6 piece rod so it will be easy to take with you when traveling and with both the 13,4 and 15,2 in my trunk I don't need to pay any extra money when I go to Scotland and River Spey in march and saving some money I can buy a nice bottle of Spey side whisky insted.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar