fredag 2 november 2012

Nice to fish again!

Yesterday I did my first Sea trout fishing after I smashed my finger in the car door and it was fun even that it was crowded in Ljusne.

Picked up my good friend and fishing buddie Pelle around 07:45 and went to get are daytickets at the local gas station. There were many fishermens at the short fishable part of River Ljusnan on Ljusne Sportfiskeklubbs water.

We tackled up our rods and my choice for the day was Cult and Siks 13,4 7 with diffrent sink tips on the end of my skagit heads. Pelle had some fish on the on the first session and I had no contact so we changed pool and I list a bigger fish and had a couple of offers on my fly.
We then fished the upper pool and Pelle had a real good strike on his fly but nothing more from that pool. Just before lunchtime the wind changed and the fishing got slow but later in the afternoon the fishing picked up again and I had at least 5-6 fishes hitting the fly before I finaly caught a small Sea trout with some teeth marks from a seal. We fished on for an hour before we put down our rods and went to eat some hotdogs insted!

Even that Ljusne not is the nicest place to fish and there were many fishermens in the pools did I have a nice day. My finger started to hurt a bit in the afternoon but its just three weeks ago since my doctor stiched it back in one piece again!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar