tisdag 9 augusti 2011

Gaula day 2

Angelica is fishing River Gaula in Norway


Day number two Started and ended with heavy rain so the River had rised four time the size from the night before but it was still fishable. On the mid day the sun broke trough the clouds and the water level started to drop a bit so my daughter Angelica and I put on our waders and went down for some fishing. The water have started to clear up and two of the pools looked to be fishable even the high flood. We fished acouple of hours before heading home again without a bite or even seeing any fish. Bur we had a great time and a lots of laughs and that whats realy counts in my world of fishing.

Right now it's coffe time and then I will jump in my waders and go down to Gaula for an hour or two in the rain. Tonight I will go up to Singsås for some fly tying and fishing with the Ojamo brothers from Eumer.

'
Gaula at Stören


E6 bridge in Stören


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar