söndag 6 maj 2012

Sea trout Fishing in River Indal

At 18:00 I picked up my fishing buddie Robin "Åre" Wretström for some Sea trout fishing in Bergeforsen River Indal.
The fishing is devided in 3 beats just below a Hydro plant just a couple of kilometers from the sea. We got are rod tickets and Robin showed me the hotspots in the pool that we were going to fish and we tackled up are Vision Siks and Cult rods with Ace Skagit T-14 tipp and tied are first choice of flies and started to fish. Robin is a very good fly tyer and his Rubber Leg Bugs works realy well in Bergeforsen so I tied some copies of his pattern earlier in the week that I was keen to try. After a couple of hours with out any fish contact I had two pulls on my fly but that was it. So we desided to take a break to and warm our self in the fishing hut and wait for the sunrise to fish the last hours of are tickets that ended at 07:00 in the morning. At 04:00 the light came back and with -1c it was not easy to change tippet and fly and also the wind had picked up so I can say it was a wee bit cold. Fished one pool again and then we went up to fish another pool were Robin have had great sucsses somedays earlier in the week. Did some casts but snagged the fly and lost it so I changed to small orange rubber legged bug and two cast later I had the first fish on! It ws a small but gave me a fun fight anyway and after awhile I could C&R a fresh from the sea fish around 2lbs. We changed place and 5min later Robin had a fish on but it came of. Them changed pool again but had no more fish contact so at 06:30 we called it for the day. Even if it was cold, bad wind not the best fishing we had a great time by the river.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar